Information and coordination support to the sales community in the area of business processes (quality of customer/ deal data in various databases, administrative support of deals, follow up of on-time deliveries, coordination of configuration requests, end to end follow up of deals); control of timely processing of special pricing requests, fulfilling of non-standard business process related tasks, special customer/ deals reporting.
Through training and hands-on experience you will gain product knowledge as well as insight in the complex operational processes behind our sales. All these activities are important milestones for you to be able to move into a Sales Representative role upon graduation and internship completion.
• Technical/Mathematics/Economical Education - student (or PhD student) graduating in 2010
• Very good level of English (oral and written skills)
• Understanding of sales/ business processes
• Knowledge of administration, report generation and database input
• Knowledge in IT Tools (database system; MS-Office and computer tools…)
• Ability to fulfil several tasks simultaneously, manage stress and meet the deadlines
• Telephone skills
• Clear communication skills
• Customer-oriented ability
• Quality and details oriented
• Organizational skills